My early studies initiated my passion for systemic family therapy. From there on, my focus widened continuously – from the analysis of the individual’s drives and preferences, my interest grew to gain a deeper understanding of the mechanics and the hidden magic of organizations. Whereas my curiosity for people‘s motives and individual life paths formed my professional approach, I always ask myself: When is his life the real life, the self-chosen alternative above all others? How and where does a person apply energy and attention in order to create and realize successful strategies?
The efforts of each individual impacts their environment. When we support organizations in their growth attempts, we often focus on the highest hierarchy level of the organization; however, the individual with his own decisions, his attitude toward freedom in every position creates the distinction, which leads to a strong impact and deep insights.
When there is synergy between the individual and his surrounding systems, I get goosebumps.
- Certified Academic Consultant
- Supervisor and Coach
- Manager since 1988 / Entrepreneur since 1993
- Systemic-complementary Organizational Development Expert
- Additional Languages: French and Spanish
- Transformative Organizational Development
- Generational transitions in family-owned businesses
- Team-Coaching for Executives
- Improving quality in potential analyses
- Compact programs with a large impact
- Coaching for Individuals, Groups and Executive Teams
- Leadership Diagnostics: 360 Degree Feedback, Test instruments, Development and Selection Assessments
- Organizational Diagnostics: 360 Degree Feedback Group Reports and System Analyses
- Team / Strategy Workshops